Fill out the simple form below to join the competition.
How to get your iPhone/iPod Touch "Device Identifier."
- Download BetaHelper from the iTunes store.
- Use BetaHelper to mail yourself the Device ID.
- Copy and Paste the ID from your email into the form.
MANUALLY Copy and Paste your iPhone/iPod Touch "Device Identifier" from iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Select your iPhone under "Devices" and make sure the "Summary" tab is open.
- Click on the bold words "Serial Number" (found beneath name, capacity, and software version information). This will change to "Identifier". See picture below.
- In the menu bar choose: Edit->Copy. Even though the Identifier is not highlighted, this will copy it into the clipboard.
- Paste the Identifier (Edit -> Paste from the file menu) into the text field on the registration form above.
Note: Your Device Identifier is not tied in any way to your personal information, and is only used to track which clan your score belongs to.